Bees Wax Wraps & Bags
Our beeswax food wraps are a fantastic eco-friendly alternative to plastic cling wrap. They are reusable, biodegradable, nontoxic and fun!
- Made using South Australian beeswax, organic jojoba oil, and natural pine resin.
- Our material is made from 100% organic cotton.
- Beeswax is known for its antimicrobial properties so will keep your food fresher for longer.
- Wraps can be used to wrap fresh cut fruit and vegetables, cheeses, breads, leftovers, to cover a bowl/jar or to make a sandwich pocket.
- Simply use the heat of your hand to mould and hold the wraps in place.
- To clean simply wipe down with a wet cloth and rinse under cold water, a little eco detergent is fine also. Keep away from heat. Not recommended for use over raw meats or liquids.
Small 22 cms x 22 cms: avocado, tomatoes, capsicum, small bowls, nuts, dried fruit, end of a pumpkin etc.
Medium 27 cms x 27 cms: biscuits, Muffins, small-medium fruit and veg, 500g block of cheese etc.
Large 35 cms x 35 cms: sandwiches, watermelon, salad bowls, small platters, large 1Kg block of cheese, large vegetables e.g. broccoli etc.
Xlarge 45 cms x 45 cms: loaves of bread, large platters, big bunch of leafy greens, mushrooms, large fruit or veggies e.g. cabbage, celery etc.
Jumbo 55 cms x 55 cms: large loaves of bread, whole celery, large platters, multiple veggies.
Large Wrap Bag 27 cms x 19 cms x 12 cms: mushrooms, leafy greens, cut veggies, bread, lunch, and fruits etc.
*please note: your packs will include a variety of our organic cotton material patterns- if you have a preference please place your order and then send us an email with your request. We will do our best to provide the patters you prefer.
lovingly made in Inman Valley, South Australia
by ‘the hive wrappa’.